Instructional designer jobs, Orange County, California
Instructional designer, eLearning designer, eLearning developer jobs in Orange County, California.
Chase Roberts (VISIONSOUND COMMUNICAITONS, LLC) is looking for Contract eLearning Developers to join our network of talent to support CR’s ongoing needs. The work will be performed remotely on a project basis and will be paid on a 1099. This job posting is to attract candidates only and not for a specific need.
We complement our learning and creative teams with professional consultants who help us to scale effortlessly, optimize creativity and deliver award winning learning programs. We are actively recruiting Contract eLearning designers and developers to help us design creative and elegant media and graphics for our clients.
The eLearning Designer and/or Developer should have strong corporate eLearning knowledge and skills and will be asked to recreate the visual designs and layouts provided by a graphic designer and run with an overall look for a course. An Instructional Design background is a plus, but most importantly, a strong eLearning developer that can handle custom actions and functionality in Articulate Storyline. Experience with Camtasia and Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus. This work will require significant collaboration with the client and their SMEs.
- Rapid turnaround project-based work – total project span averages 6-weeks
- While a project is in production mode, up to ~20-40 hours of work per week over the span of 2-4 weeks
- 5-10 years of high-end elearning development experience, specifically Storyline based courseware
- Flexible and able to work on fast paced projects
- Available for client / team interactions and production while active on a project
- Strong client facing skills
- Upon good client / team feedback, there is always a possibility of more work which will be project-based and anywhere from 3-6 weeks at a time – ongoing as needed. We will be conscientious about indicating project beginnings and closings and next potential project opportunities!
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 years of corporate training experience
- Articulate Suite – Storyline expert preferred
General Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with superb organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple external clients and responsibilities with tight deadlines
- Ability to be proactive with internal clients
- Positive, service friendly attitude; always willing to learn
- Good analytical/technical skills
- Comfortable working in a team environment
CONTACT with your interest and resume: email@example.com
eLearning designers, eLearning developers, and instructional designers based in Orange County, CA specializing in Articulate Storyline 360, Rise 360, Adobe Captivate, AR / VR, and video production.
Looking for a new eLearning designer for your next project?